Metropolitan Commercial Bank (MCB) is our banking provider for USD transfers available for clients contracted through Ixaris USA.
During onboarding, you will need to provide us with:
• your business registration country
• the countries from where your business is currently operating from and
• the country where your corporate bank account is located and from where funds will be transferred to your Nium account.
Our teams will use this information to guide you on which banking partner to use for an optimal funding experience.
The only cost for using MCB is the cost of a wire transfer applied by your bank or any intermediary bank involved in the payment process. MCB does not add any additional bank charges.
If ACH transfers are sent as same-day transfers, they should be available in our bank account on the same day. Alternatively, Wire transfers executed before 6 pm EST take up to one business day to reach our bank account. These timings are for guidance purposes only and depend on multiple banking system factors (e.g., compliance checks and currency holidays) outside our control. We also suggest that you ask for your remitting bank’s cut-off times since these also affect the time it takes for your payment to be processed by your bank.
To send transfers with MCB, please follow these instructions:
- Initiate a wire or ACH transfer. Specifying the funding account reference in the ‘Payment Details’; identifies the funding account to which you want to send the transfer. You can find your funding account references in the Nium web app (instructions below).
- Immediately notify us that funds have been transferred by emailing [email protected]. It’s mandatory to include the following information:
- Subject heading: "YOUR COMPANY NAME:AMOUNT AND CURRENCY TRANSFERRED ”
- Email content: Transfer currency and amount
- Destination funding account name (you can retrieve this from the Nium web app)
- Destination funding account reference (you can retrieve this from the Nium web app)
- Destination lxaris bank account name and number that the transfer has been sent to (from bank details below)
Please ensure that you provide accurate, complete information. Failure to do so may result in delays.
|Beneficiary Name||Ixaris Solutions Ltd|
Log in to the Nium web app and select Funds from the top menu. Select Funding Accounts to display a list of all your funding accounts.
Find the account to which you would like to deposit money and copy the Account Reference shown in the first column. This needs to be specified in the transaction description when you create a wire transfer and in the email notification.
Copy the Account Name shown in the second column (next to the Account Reference). This needs to be specified in your email to Nium after completing your wire transfer.
Once MCB receives your transfer, we will add it to the funding account identified by the reference you included in the 'Payment Details' field.
Our Payment Operations (Malta, Europe) team monitors transfers and adds money to funding accounts at the following times:
If transfers are received in our bank account by 17:00 CET, they will be reflected in your funding account balance on the same business day. Once your money is added to your funding account, you will receive an automated email confirmation.
Transfers are only added to your funding account once they have been received at MCB. Proof of payment is not accepted to add money to your funding account.
We do not process MCB transfers on weekends or public holidays, so please ensure that sufficient money will arrive at MCB by Friday at 17:00 CET to cover your weekend payment requirements.
During Maltese public holidays (2023 dates below), we will update funding accounts on the following working day.
|USD||1, 17||21||-||-||30||20||4||-||5||10||11, 24||26|
If your transfers do not reach your account within the expected timeframes, please email [email protected] , with the proof of payment.
For cross-border transfers, please email [email protected] with the date that you sent the transfer and your transfer currency and amount. Please also attach the MT103 (Swift payment confirmation). The MT103 is provided by your bank and looks like this:
|Payment was made after your bank’s cut-off times||If your bank’s cut-off time is at 4:00 pm and you request a payment to be sent at 4:15 pm, this payment will not leave your bank until the next processing time, which could also be the next day. Please ask your bank for their cut-off times, as these may affect your outbound payments.|
|Weekends and bank holidays||Payments are not processed on weekends and bank holidays. The processing data will be the next available day (e.g., Monday in case of weekends).|
|Currency holidays||If you send a currency with a country holiday, this may impact your transfer. For example, US bank holidays will stop USD from being credited to a USD account, regardless of where you send your transfer.|
Transfers can be expected to be deposited on the next working day. Please refer to the section Currency Holidays.
Updated about 1 month ago