You can keep track of recent activities in your company’s Nium account.
Nium Payments logs these activities:
- Changes in rights
- Updates to the account password
- Updates to user accounts
- Sign in and Sign out attempts
To view your account history:
- Select Users > User History.
The User History page is displayed.
- Select your filtering criteria (Date of Entry, User, Activity Type or Activity Subtype) and select the Apply Filters button.
A list of activities that match the selected criteria is displayed.
- To export the activity log to a CSV file, select the Export to CSV link below the list of activities. (You can choose the Close button in the confirmation window to close it. The export process will not be aborted.)
After your file is generated, the Export to CSV link will be replaced by a Download File link. Select to download.
Updated 7 months ago