This page contains details about the United States Know Your Customer (KYC) flows and links to the following sub-pages for quick reference:
|US required parameters
|This page lists the required API fields for onboarding an individual customer.
|US required documents
|This page contains tables listing the required documents for verification of an individual customer.
|US request examples
|This page contains API request examples for onboarding an individual customer in the US regulatory region.
When using the Unified Add Customer API to add a customer in the United States, customer should undergo
In the US, the add customer eKYC process is as follows:
- Your new customer signs up for verification.
- Send a
GETrequest to the Terms and Conditions API.
- Nium returns the Terms and Conditions description.
- Display the Terms and Conditions to your customer to agree and accept. You collect all customer information for onboarding.
- Send a
POSTrequest to the Unified Add Customer API as per US required parameters
- Nium sends a CUSTOMER_COMPLIANCE_STATUS webhook with
- Send a response with the HTTPS status code
Updated about 1 month ago